Tuesday 30 March 2010

Little purses :: Kleine Portemonnaies

I have always wanted to try and make coin purses, basically just like mini zipper bags. I played with the new fabrics from my birthday and I really like how they turned out. I think they are perfect for shopping fruit and veg at the market :-) A little pocket at the bag provides some extra space for cards, bus tickets, etc. Now available in the shop.


Ich wollte schon immer mal solch kleine Portemonnaies machen, die quasi wie Mini-Zipper-Täschlein gemacht sind. Ich habe ein bisschen mit den neuen Stoffen vom Geburtstag rumexperimentiert und es gefällt mir wirklich sehr, was dabei rausgekommen is. I finde, sie sind super, um damit Obst und Gemüse auf dem Wochenmarkt einkaufen zu gehen :-) Eine kleine Tasche bietet hinten noch extra Platz für Kärtchen, Busfahrkarten, etc. Heute in den Shop gewandert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...