Monday 3 May 2010

Strawberry hat :: Erdbeermütze

It's been quite a while since my last post, but I didn't have much time to be creative. But I managed to finally finish this cute hat for my nephew. I have actually made the same one about a year ago and when my sister requested a new one in a bigger size I wasn't sure if a 18 month old is too "grown up" for a strawberry hat. But the result covinced me - soooo cute! Below you can see the pictures of the new hat and of the one made last year - and yes, it's the same boy!

Es ist ja schon eine Weile seit meinem letzten Post her, aber leider hatte ich nur wenig Zeit zum Kreativsein. Aber ich habe es doch noch geschafft, diese suesse Muetze fuer meinen Neffen fertig zu stellen. Ich habe die gleiche Muetze eigentlich schon mal gemacht, etwa vor einem Jahr. Als meine Schwester mich um eine neue Muetze in groesserer Groesse bat, war ich mir nicht so sicher, ob ein 18 Monate alter Bub nicht schon "zu gross" fuer eine Erdbeermuetze ist. Aber das Ergebnis hat mich ueberzeugt - ist das nicht suess? Unten koennt ihr die Bilder der neuen Muetze sehen und eins von der alten vom letzten Jahr - und ja, es ist das gleiche Kind!

Pattern: Berry Baby Hat by Michele Sabatier

Yarn: red: Schoeller + Stahl "Limbo" superwash, colour 4555, 100% Virgin Wool
green: Lana Grossa Merino superfein, colour 443, 100% Merino Wool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...