Wednesday 9 January 2013

Happy 2013 !!!


Hello ladies, I hope you all had a nice christmas and a good start into the new year. I just wanted to wish you a happy new year. May it be filled with happiness and joy, lots of new ideas and projects and of course health and prosperity. 

These are two christmassy potholders that I made for my mum and my sister. It was good fun to quilt following the outlines of the centre star.

Hallo ihr Lieben, Ich hoffe, ihr hattet ein schoenes Weihnachtsfest und einen guten Start in das neue Jahr. Ich wuensche Euch auf jeden Fall auch ein glueckliches neues Jahr. Moege es von Glueck und Freude erfuellt sein, vielen neuen Ideen und Projekten und natuerlich Gesundheit. 

Dies sind zwei Topflappen / Untersetzer, die ich fuer meine Mama und meine Schwester genaeht habe. Es hat wirklich Spass gemacht, den Sternlinien folgend zu quilten.

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty pot holders!!! I love everything about them...the gray and red, the little hanging tabs, the quilting, and the bindings! I'm putting this on my Pinterest board right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Amy,

      thank you sooo much for your lovely comment. I have to say that it was a teeny tiny bit hard to part with them since I would have like them in my kitchen, too. But I think I'll make some for me for next Christmas ;-)

      Claudia

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...