Tuesday 8 February 2011

Gifts :: Geschenke


These are two little presents for my auntie just to say thank you for a lovely and unexpected Christmas gift. I know, a little late, but then it will be a surprise for her and hopefully bring a smile to her face. I made a pincushion and a travel sewing kit. For the travel sewing kit I got my inspiration from Rashida from "I heart linen". I haven't got her book "I love patchwork" yet, but it is on my wishlist since I first saw it. Since I didn't have the pattern, I had to just wing it, but I quite like the result.

Dies sind zwei kleine Geschenke für meine Tante, einfach um Dank zu sagen für ein tolles unerwartetes Weihnachtsgeschenk. Ich weiß, ein bisschen spät, aber es wird ja eine Überraschung für sie und wird hoffentlich ein Lächeln in ihr Gesicht zaubern. Also ich habe ein Nadelkissen gemacht und ein Reise-Nähset. Für das Nähset habe ich mich von Rashida von "I heart linen" inspirieren lassen. I hab' zwar noch nicht ihr Buch "I love Patchwork" aber es ist auf meiner Wunschliste, seit ich es das erste Mal sah. Da ich nicht das Muster hatte, musste ich mich so durchwurschteln, aber das Resultat gefällt mir ganz gut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...